Friday, November 2, 2012

Gawker network has changed layouts

I may be the only one, but has anyone else found the new gawker layout to be tremendously frustrating?

Half the google searches I do redirect me to a gizmodo or lifehacker page full of rich gooey wonderful information. But, instead of sending me to the article I ask for, I now get sent to the homepage. Where it is impossible to search for the archived article that I want!

I certainly hope that Gawker addresses this issue soon. It would be a loss to the collective knowledge that is the internet if we were no longer able to access their archived pages.

[UPDATE]
The new tumblr layout was due to the superstorm sandy... The normal sites are back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger won't auto-notify the author of your comment, but he does reads through them every few days to post replies.