Thursday, May 31, 2012

Creating a blog!

So, today is the day that  I decided to start blogging.

I know right!
I'm only five year behind the times!

The motivation here was my difficulty in finding information on the projects I have been working on lately. Rather than continue to dredge the internet for information and simply let it all disappear back into ether, I thought, "Hey! Lets let other people read the things I've done! Without having to dig through a crapload of forums!"

I have no idea how helpful I will be, but nothing can be worse than finally finding a relevant forum post from four years ago... with the same issue as you... and there has been no answer... from the entire internet... in all those years... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger won't auto-notify the author of your comment, but he does reads through them every few days to post replies.